At church on Sunday, the sermon topic was My Grown-Up Christmas List. It got me to thinking not only about life and the discarded toys of yesterday, but also about growing up. I had to stop and ask myself if I could have anything for Christmas this year (and beyond), what would it be. After some soul searching, here’s my grown-up Christmas list.
My Grown-Up Christmas List
- I want all my family and friends to have a relationship with Jesus Christ
- I want my husband and I to stay happily married and deeply in love until death us do part
- I want for my baby girl to continue to grow up to be all God created her to be (and to see her happily married to someone who loves God and whose eyes light up when she enters a room, as well as be able to spoil my grandkids)
- To be all God created me to be
- To have at least one more healthy, happy baby who loves God
- To be free to fully pursue my dreams
What’s on your grown-up Christmas list?